Maxtrix Twin XL High Loft Bed with Straight Ladder + Desk (800 Lbs. Rating)
Our classic high loft with straight ladder becomes the ultimate sleep + study combo. Attached matching desk creates a functional spot for schoolwork and frees up valuable floorspace. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance means even taller teenagers can sit comfortably. Now available in Twin XL size!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in other XL and standard length sizes.
Raised bed = space underneath. We added a desk to our high loft to create a super functional study nook. Give your child their own spot to complete homework, free from distractions.
Twin XL size = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Choose from long desk that runs the length of the bed or version with storage drawers. Each style connects directly to the bed legs, for a sturdy, clean finish.
Desks remove easily when no longer needed, leaving you with a classic high loft.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Prefer ladder placement on the bed end? Just contact our friendly Customer Service team.
This setup can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)