Maxtrix Twin XL High Bunk Bed with Stairs
Longer legs will love the Maxtrix high bunk- now in Twin XL with an additional 4” in length! Ample space between top and bottom allows big kids and teens to sit up comfortably. Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + sturdy enough for adults. Steps double as deep drawers for built in storage.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Full XL or standard Twin size bunk bed.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. Ample clearance between top and bottom beds means plenty of headroom for growing kids + comfortable for adults too.
Now available in XL size to accommodate those longer legs. Twin XL = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and still plenty sturdy for grownups. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder
Overall: L: 104.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)