Maxtrix Twin Mid Loft Bed with Straight Ladder, Curtain + Top Tent
Our best-selling mid loft bed gets an extra dose of fun with the addition of colorful fabrics. Curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day and help them sleep soundly at night. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our popular twin mid loft works for all.
We paired it with colorful underbed curtains and matching top tent for tons of indoor fun!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Curtains turn floor space underneath into your child’s very own fort – perfect for fun + also still functional for storage. Top tent creates a cozy space for both sleep and play.
Compact straight ladder sits flush against the bed and can be assembled on either the right or left side. Extra wide, grooved ladder steps for safe and comfortable climbing.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 82" (including top tent)
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
61.5” when measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)