Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Straight Ladder + Desk (800 Lbs. Rating)
Our classic high loft with straight ladder becomes the ultimate sleep + study combo! Attached matching desk creates a functional spot for schoolwork and frees up valuable floorspace in your child’s bedroom. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance means even taller teenagers have enough space to sit comfortably.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Raised bed = space underneath. We added a desk to our high loft to create a super functional study nook. Give your child their own spot to complete homework, free from distractions.
Choose from long desk that runs the length of the bed, version with optional storage drawers, or our versatile corner design.
Each style connects directly to the bed legs, for a sturdy, clean finish. Desks remove easily when no longer needed, leaving you with a classic high loft.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint.
This setup can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)