Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed + Corner Desk
Maximize floor space and accommodate the needs of growing children with the best-selling High Loft Bed, now perfectly paired with our Corner Desk. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance - its our traditional bed raised to new heights!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in XL or full size loft bed.
Tall loft bed = more floor space. If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the Maxtrix High Loft. Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and perfectly suited to fit desk or storage.
Now paired with our brand new Corner Desk, it makes the ultimate Sleep + Study combo! The Corner Desk is designed to fit at the short end of the loft bed, but can also be arranged along the long back-side.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling. Your choice of straight or angle ladder style.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 77" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 52.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)