Maxtrix Twin High Corner Bunk Bed (800 Lbs. Rating)
We combined two bunk beds to form an "L" shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner. Designed as a space-saving way to sleep four, it’s the perfect solution for a shared bedroom or vacation home. Easy-to-climb, solid wood ladders on each end for dual access points. Patented Rock Lock system keeps stacked beds super sturdy + secure.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, to a different bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in full size.
Our high corner bunk is just that! Two high bunk beds connected in a super functional “L” shape, designed to fit perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Stacked twin size beds provides a space saving way to accommodate 4. It’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom, vacation home, or anywhere sleeping quarters are at a premium.
High height = ample headroom between top and bottom bunk. Solid wood ladders on both sides feature extra wide, grooved steps for safe + comfortable climbing.
Sleep easy - Patented Rock Lock system prevents bunks from wiggling. Wooden slats are tested to withstand more than 800 lbs of weight pressure PER bed.
With the Maxtrix System you'll be able to convert as your needs change – use as individual twin beds, or divide into separate bunks and lofts.
Overall: L: 122" x D: 80" x H: 71"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)