Maxtrix Twin High Bunk Bed with Stairs + Curtain
Playful underbed curtains turn up the fun on our high bunk bed with staircase! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom means no more bumped heads - even big kids and adults can sit up comfortably. Stairs are a safe way to climb into bed + steps double storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
We added colorful curtains to our high bunk bed with stairs so you can create the ultimate shared room or sleepover-headquarters.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. Ample clearance between top and bottom beds means plenty of headroom for both growing kids and adults.
Staircase makes it easy for little ones to climb up and comfortable for parents too. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your space tidy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed or underbed storage drawers for added function.
Convert as your needs change – separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)