Maxtrix Medium Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Stairs + Slide (800 Lbs. Rating)
Our twin over full bunk bed with stairs AND slide is the perfect combination of fun + function! Staggered design sleeps different sizes and ages comfortably in one room. Staircase is a safe way for young children to climb into bed, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Our twin over full bunk bed with slide and stairs puts a fun spin on a classic style for the very best of sleep and play!
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and plenty sturdy enough for grown ups as well. Each step has a deep drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Slide guarantees hours of fun, but easily removes when it’s no longer needed, leaving you with a super functional bunk bed.
Combines full bed on the bottom + twin up top so you’ll always have a place for a friend during sleepovers, or accommodate a growing older child in a shared bedroom.
Parents appreciate the extra room to stretch out at story time. Also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Simply “unlock” and separate for two traditional beds, or convert into another style entirely.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 107" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Staircase and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)