Maxtrix High Twin XL over Queen Bunk Bed with Stairs
Sleep different sizes and ages comfortably in our high Twin XL over Queen bunk bed with stairs! Top bunk raised higher for more space between beds = no more bumped heads on the bottom. Staircase is a super safe way for young children to climb + each step doubles as a storage drawer.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
We swapped the ladder for a staircase on our high Twin XL over Queen bunk bed with stairs.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and plenty sturdy enough for grown ups as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. Ample clearance between top and bottom beds means plenty of headroom for both growing kids and adults.
Queen bed on the bottom + Twin XL up top so you’ll always have a place for a friend during sleepovers, or accommodate an older child in a shared bedroom.
It also provides comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Customize this bunk for fun or function. Pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Simply “unlock” and separate for two traditional beds, or convert into another style entirely.
Overall: L: 104.75" x D: 64" x H: 71"