Maxtrix High Twin XL Over Queen Bunk Bed with Ladder
Our new Twin XL over Queen bunk is the perfect solution for accommodating your tallest kids and even adults too! Top bunk raised higher for more space between beds = no more bumped heads on the bottom. Stacked design saves valuable floor space and patented Rock Lock system keeps it super sturdy.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish. Option for front or end ladder placement.
We combined a Twin XL up top with Queen bed on the bottom, so you can comfortably sleep different ages and sizes together in one room.
Wider bed size is perfect for taller teens and adults, while stacked design saves valuable floor space.High height = more underbed space. Extra clearance between top and bottom beds prevents bumped heads.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Choose front or end placement.
Patented rock lock system connects the beds securely and prevents wiggling. Wooden slats are tested to withstand more than 800 lbs of weight pressure PER bed making it possible to safely accommodate adult couples.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual beds or turn them into lofts.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 88" x D: 64" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)