Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed with Stairs + Slide
Go wide! Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers and snuggling. Adding a slide to our Medium bunk instantly creates hours of indoor fun. Staircase is easy for kids to climb up top + comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer for built in storage.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase and slide can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
Fun meets function when you add a slide to our staircase bunk, so turn your child’s room into an indoor playground with this full size Maxtrix favorite!
Medium height bunk = more underbed space, providing ample headroom between top and bottom beds. Overall height is still low enough to fit average ceilings and safe for younger children.
Stairs are the easiest way for kids to climb into bed + plenty sturdy for adults – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, doubling as built in storage to keep your child’s room tidy.
Classic stacked design sleeps two while saving valuable floorspace. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are extra sturdy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or colorful underbed curtains.
Convert as your needs change – easily remove the slide, separate into individual full beds, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 122" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Staircase and slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)