Maxtrix Full Medium Bunk Bed with Stairs + Curtain
Our medium bunk with staircase gets a super fun makeover when we add colorful curtains! Stairs are a safe way to climb into bed, plus steps double storage drawers. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
We added playful underbed curtains to our full-size medium bunk bed with stairs so you can create the ultimate shared room or sleepover-headquarters.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Top bunk is raised higher for more headroom between beds – perfect for growing kids and parents.
Staircase makes it easy for little ones to climb up and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your space tidy.
Stacked design means you sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Pairs perfectly with matching trundle bed or underbed storage drawers for added function.
Convert as your needs change – separate into individual full beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)