Maxtrix Full High Loft Bed with Stairs + Desk (800 Lbs. Rating)
Our high loft with stairs becomes the ultimate sleep + study combo! Attached matching desk creates a functional spot for schoolwork and frees up valuable floorspace in your child’s bedroom. Easy to climb staircase steps double as storage drawers. Full size = plenty of room for growing kids to stretch out.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
We added a desk to our high loft to create a super functional study nook. Give your child their own spot to complete homework, free from distractions. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance means even taller teenagers can sit comfortably.
Full size = extra space for growing kids and longer limbs to stretch out.
Choose from long desk that runs the length of the bed or our version with optional storage drawers. Each style connects directly to the bed legs, for a sturdy, clean finish. Desks remove easily when no longer needed, leaving you with a classic high loft.
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
This setup can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic full bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 52.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)