Maxtrix Twin XL Medium Bunk Bed
Our medium bunk bed is the Maxtrix best seller for a reason! Now available in Twin XL to accommodate longer legs. Classic stacked design is a space-saving way to sleep two comfortably. Medium height = more space between beds, but still safe enough little ones + fits average ceilings.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Full XL or standard Twin size bunk bed.
We added 5” more underbed space to our classic bunk, but made sure its still low enough to fit height average ceilings and safe for little ones. The result is Maxtrix’s best selling style – the Medium bunk bed with ladder!
Now available in Twin XL size perfect for growing kids. Standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space. Ample headroom between top and bottom beds for taller children and parents. Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for younger ages.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 66.25"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 74.75" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)