Maxtrix Twin Day Bed (800 Lbs. Rating)
Daybeds are a classic style suitable for all ages! Pair with matching underbed drawers for extra storage, or accommodate overnight guests by adding a trundle bed. Plus, as the foundation to the Maxtrix system, it easily converts into a loft or a bunk when needs change.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Standard Full, Twin XL, Full XL or Queen size bed.
A true investment piece – our twin Daybed is a classic style you will use around the home for years to come. Super functional design works perfectly for a child not quite ready for a raised bed, or for furnishing a guest room where different ages will sleep.
Pair with underbed storage drawers to help keep rooms tidy, or add trundle bed, perfect for hosting sleepovers. Pile pillows along the full length rail to create a cozy space for reading, watching tv or relaxing.
Accommodates standard twin size mattress & bedding. Constructed with the same quality materials and attention to detail as our bunk and loft beds. Plus, as part of Maxtrix System you’ll always have the option to convert into another style.
L: 80" x D: 42.5" x H: 30.75"