Maxtrix Twin Curved Bunk Bed
Our low bunk bed sleeps two comfortably in one bedroom while conserving space. Two twin beds stacked to form one solid unit using patented Rock Lock system. Super sturdy and strong/stable. Choose from space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder and low, medium or high height.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural or chestnut finish. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters with our best-selling Maxtrix Kids low bunk bed! Stacked design means you sleep two while keeping valuable floor space.
Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or underbed curtains. Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.