Maxtrix Full High Loft Bed with Slide Platform (800 Lbs. Rating)
Our new slide platform turns up the fun on a high loft! Platform doubles as entry way to top and is positioned at the bed end so slide starts further back, saving floor space. Full size = extra room for growing children, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Slide Platform can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size loft bed.
Our high loft + slide platform is the ultimate performer. You’ll get the best of fun and function with over 4 ft of underbed clearance – perfect for a desk, storage or play area.
Platform doubles as entry way to the bed. This design is a space-saving way to add a slide since it starts further back + also frees up area at the front.
Slide platform loft bed guarantees hours of fun, but easily remove the slide when it’s no longer needed for a more traditional loft bed.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic full bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
End entrance option: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
Front entrance option: L: 80" x D: 76" x H: 71"
NOTE: Slide Platform is reversible and can be positioned on the front or the end of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the slide platform.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 52.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)