- The Sealy Posture Perfect 2-Stage Hybrid Crib Mattress and Toddler Mattress offers the best type of support and comfort: a highly durable and posture supportive innerspring core plus the luxurious comfort of soybean memory foam. They are combined into one baby mattress with a grow-with-me infant to toddler design.
- 2-STAGE FIRMNESS — The Sealy Posture Perfect Hybrid 2-Stage crib mattress is the best of both, a dependable innerspring plus the comfort of soybean memory foam combined into one baby mattress with a grow-with-me infant to toddler design. Sealy mattresses are tagged with a firmer infant side and softer comfort side for toddlers on the tag.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY SOYBEAN MEMORY FOAM TOPPER – Our American-made foam topper is safe for infants and toddlers. It is enhanced with soy oils made by American farmers instead of imported oils. This helps create a supportive yet comfortable memory foam topper and it is CertiPUR-US Certified foam so it does not contain harsh chemicals or flame retardants.
- HYPOALLERGENIC LAYERS – Two hypoallergenic layers cushion and comfort baby while providing a supportive sleeping surface. An airy cotton wrap creates cozy comfort for your little one.
- PEARL EMBOSSED WATERPROOF COVER — The highly durable pearlized waterproof cover and binding resists stains, moisture and mildew. The entire mattress wipes clean with a damp cloth
- AWARD-WINNING BRAND Voted Healthiest Crib Mattresses by parents in the 2020 Cribsie Awards
- Passes safety, quality, and chemical tests to ensure your baby is safe and sound on a Sealy
- Passes all the latest ASTM tests for proper crib fit sizing, lock-stitched binding for safety and help educate caregivers about safe sleep and SIDS
- Meets the Children’s Safe Products Act and Chemicals of High Concern to Children regulations as introduced by states like Washington and Vermont, among others
- Pass CPSIA testing for lead and phthalates and each component is air quality tested for a healthier indoor environment
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, tested for harmful chemical emissions at an independent laboratory. Look for the GOLD standard, which is a stricter test for children’s products