Maxtrix Solid Hardwood Twin/Twin Low Bunk Bed with Storage Staircase Entry, Slide, and Low Bunk Curtains, White Finish, Blue, Orange, and Light Blue Fabric
Take your child’s bed to the next level..UP! Our loft bed raises the level of fun from just sleeping in a bed to climbing and adventure. The unique leg extension system lifts our basic bed off the ground to create extra play or storage space under the bed, while creating an elevated sleeping surface.
- Solid, prime-grade hardwood low bunk bed with extra tall guard rails, a reversible storage staircase entry, bottom tent curtains and a removable slide.
- Versatile: add storage below or a trundle; convert the beds into lofts or 2 separate twin beds; add bookcases or dressers.
- Safe: lower height for younger kids with extra safe reversible staircase entry that includes storage; high guard rails fits standard twin mattress.
- Extra Stable: crafted of solid hardwood with rock-solid, rock-lock compression bolts and tested to 800lbs. Hardwood slide frame with a smooth-laminated surface.
- Bunk bed with staircase and slide measures 100.75L x 105.5W x 61.5H.
- Maxtrix products can be formed into almost any configuration with extension kits and convertible components. The system grows from toddler to teen!
- US based, family-owned and parent-created company built on the principles of quality and fun. All furniture is designed in Charleston, SC and built in a dedicated factory in Vietnam.
- 5-year guarantee for all main bed components including wood and hardware. US based customer service team is available if you have any questions and/or require additional information or parts .
We test many of our products annually to ensure we meet and often exceed Federal safety standards.
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY Maxtrix is proud to feature our patented Rock Lock™ connector for rock solid beds, and the highest safety rails in the industry (when used with Maxmattress).
- Unrivaled Quality
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Maxtrix features many premium features such as Dovetail joints and self-close mechanisms on all drawers and solid hardwood frame construction. Maxtrix beds are certified to withstand 800 lb’s of weight, which is twice the Federal Standard
- Order time is 3 to 6 weeks. We delivery withing 100 miles of Louisville. Interested in our expert staff to deliver and build your Maxtrix bed? Give us a call and we will talk about options. (502) 434-7700
|MAXTRIX WOOD FINISH||
Select, Chestnut, White, Natural