The loft comes as a full upper bed and features a modular dresser end with integrated shelving. You can choose to use the area under the loft as a grand office with the addition of an integrated desk or add more sleeping space with the addition of a full size lower bed. If you simply need more space, you can leave the space under the loft open.
The Lake House loft: Style, Storage and Function.
Full Loft Dimensions: 82.5”l x 58”w x 70”h
- The loft comes as a Twin or Full upper bed.
- The Loft meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end.
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- The Loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The loft has the option of a desk or lower bed and hanging bed side tray.
- Free in store pickup or local delivery available