We added a staircase and slide to our best-selling low bunk bed for extra safe, comfortable climbing and playing. Only 50″ high this space-saving design is great for smaller rooms and low ceilings. Bottom bed sits just 2″ off the floor, making it the perfect sleep option for little ones.
- Generous, 14″ guardrails ensure it safely fits standard mattress sizes
- Staircase is reversible & can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly
- Space-saving footprint opens up floorspace for play
- Easy to maintain and durable non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction + high 400-pound weight capacity
- Mattress and bedding not included.
This bunk bed with stairs meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children’s furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool & required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Boxes are heavy due to solid wood construction.